The Microsoft office suite is available to all faculty and staff with an Office 365 account. To download and install the latest version of Microsoft office follow these steps.
1. Login to your Office 365 account by going to outlook.office365.com and logging in with your Greenville credentials.
2. Once signed in look to the top right hand corner of your screen for the gear icon, click it and open the drop down menu. .
3. In the drop down menu, click on "Office 365 settings"
4. This will bring you to your Office 365 settings page. On the left hand side of the page find and click on the "Instal Status" tab.
5. From there you'll see a link to install the most recent version of Microsoft Office. From there a download will begin.
6. Once the download is complete, open the installation file and the installation of Microsoft Office will begin.